- ADMISSION/OFFER LETTER
- STUDY VISA
- ENTRY INTO RUSSIA AND HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION
- REGISTRATION IN THE UNIVERSITY
- ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS
If you have already choosen the university you want to study in you are welcome either to fill in an on-line application or to send us a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please take care to attach the scanned copies of the below mentioned documents to your application:
- Higher secondary education certificate for undergraduate applicants or higher professional education certificate / diploma for postgraduate applicants, including statement of results;
- Previous education certificates (e.g. SPM for Malaysian applicants);
- National passport (pages containing photo, date of birth and issue/expiry dates)
IMPORTANT! Your passport should be valid no less than 18 months since your supposed entry into Russia.
We’ll register your application in our database and send it to the International students’ department of the university chosen for further consideration. Usual response time is 5 working days.
IMPORTANT! Please make sure you have send us all the documents required!
II. ADMISSION/OFFER LETTER.
If you application gets a positive response we will send you two letters:
1) Admission/Offer Letter from the University confirming the reservation of a place at the entrance examination;
2) A fee structure on our company’s official letterhead, that can be used as evidence for financial institutions.
At the same time, we will start to prepare all the necessary documents to issue an official Invitation Letter via Federal Migration Service Department. The procedure takes around 30 days, so your early application is advisable.
When your Invitation Letter is ready we will send it to you by DHL alongside with the originals of the Admission/Offer Letter and the fee structure. We will also send you your air waybill number by e-mail so you can easily trace the letter at DHL official website: www.dhl.com.
III. STUDY VISA.
As soon as you get the original of the Invitation Letter you should turn to the Consulate Department of the Russian Embassy in your country and apply for a Russian study visa.
IMPORTANT! Please contact the Russian Consular Department in your country to find out what documents are required!
IV. ENTRY INTO RUSSIA AND HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION.
Please make sure you have all the required documents to be allowed to take your entrance examination:
- Legalized original of higher secondary education certificate or higher professional education certificate/diploma, including the statement of results;
Important! Your education documents should be either authenticated by an Apostille (for countries participants of the Hague Convention of October 5, 1961 only) or legalized.
- 2 copies of notarized translation of your education certificates into Russian / diploma for postgraduate applicants, including statement of results;
Important! Translation of your education certificates should be made after legalization only! Translation should be done either in the Consular Department of the Russian Embassy in your country or by an authorized translation agency in Moscow on your arrival. Please check all the translations and make sure that all the stamps have been translated and the spelling of your name in the translations coincides with that in your Russian study visa. It is essential for nostrification procedure.
We strongly recommend you to do translation of all the necessary documents after arrival in order to avoid any errors. Our manager will help you to submit your documents to a translation agency.
- International passport;
- 2 notarized translations of the passport into Russian;
- Russian study visa;
- Migration card (you’ll be given it aboard the plane, you have to fill it in and get stamped by Russian migration authorities);
- Medical report including results of HIV-test and chest X-ray;
- 12 matte passport-size black and white or coloured photos.
We would appreciate if you sent us your full arrival details beforehand (5-7 working days) so that we could arrange your proper meeting at the airport and accommodation at one of the students' hostels.
V. REGISTRATION IN THE UNIVERSITY.
The day after arrival our manager will meet you at the hostel and see to our office.We will help you to prepare all the necessary documents for your registration on the territory of the Russian Federation, fill in an on-line application for nostrification procedure and check whether you have all the required documents for admission to the university. We will help you in case anything is missing.
VI. ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS.
After submission of your documents to the university admission board you’ll have to take an entrance examination – a test on Biology, Chemistry and Physics. The language of the test depandes on the medium of instruction chosen.
After successful passing of the entrance examination you will be admitted to the first year of the faculty chosen, provided you course fees have been paid in full.